Day 5 (Friday
& my 40th Birthday) – It was a great day! After taking the kids to school, Jim, Chad,
Marion and I just hung out at home and then headed into Austin for lunch. We ate at this cute Italian place and Chad
ordered the weirdest thing on the menu – Rabbit Crapes.
Chad with his
crapes, or Rabbit Enchiladas as he liked to call them.
Some playtime with the kids
I didn’t feel
like making Swedish Birthday cake for myself this year, so we bought some
cheesecake at lunch so the kids could sing and watch me blow out the candles.
Birthday drinks
It really was a
great birthday! I got so many congratulation messages via emails, Facebook and
phone calls. 40 is not that bad – so far!
Marion and Chad
headed back to Dallas on Saturday morning. We had a great time and it was so
nice to see them.



Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you (or you here) ;-)
ReplyDelete