Monday, September 12, 2011

My First Biergarten

I was contacted by German authorities because it had come to their attention that I have lived here for over 7 months and never been to a BierGarten. Of course, this is and a major violation of German Traditions.  Just kidding, the German authorities didn’t get me, but I’m pretty sure it’s the law to visit a BierGarten on a monthly basis here.  Either way, we went to a very nice BierGarten today, it had a playground and it was just by the river, so Mia fed the ducks and swans.  For us non- beer drinkers (probably also against German law), they had white wine they served in cups normally used for the Christmas drink “Gluehwein”.
Jim is on vacation this week, but we’re doing a “staycation”.  Do get some rest, Jen helped us out this weekend.  Here is Jen & Emma. 


We started Sunday morning of at Starbucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment