Friday, September 2, 2011

Jim is back from the US

Jim is finally back after two long weeks in the US.  We all missed him, Mia was so happy to have her daddy home, she followed him around where ever he went during his first day back.
It was very hot here in the middle of August, we had our 3 portable air-conditioning units running at full blast, but it was still so hot in the apartment. The fall is finally here and I think we’re done with the ACs for the year.

When Jim was away, Mia and I had a battle every night at bed time. She would not stay in bed, she would get out of bed before I even had time to leave her room. I asked her “can you please stay in bed?”, but she only shook her head and said “no”. It sometimes took up to 1.5 hours to get her to go to sleep. Now, after reading her a story, she gets in to bed by herself and goes to sleep, she doesn’t get out at all!

Emma & Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment