Jim is on vacation this week which is great! He and I went to lunch by ourselves on Monday. Our last meal alone was about 4 months ago, just before the twins were born. We went to a place people call “Dresden’s Balcony” because it has such a beautiful view. Take a look for yourselves.
On Tuesday we went to Berlin to register the twins’ birth at the American and Swedish embassies. I was afraid that it was going to take such a long time and that they were going to challenge us on some of the paperwork, but everything went so fast and smooth. We have to go back to the Swedish Embassy in a few weeks to apply for their passport, but Berlin is a really nice city so I’m looking forward to it.
On Wednesday we picked Mia up from Daycare early and went to the Zoo, just the 3 of us. It was so much fun, the animals were very active and Mia had a blast. You can see the elephants doing some tricks in the background.
Emma is so cute!



No comments:
Post a Comment