It's been a busy couple of weeks. I started working again after more than three and a half years off. I'm back at Cigna, but in an IT role this time. I's been a slow start and the kids have adjusted well. Jim had to take the kids to school today because I had an early meeting. I think it's time to get some car seats in Jim's car. Today he had to drive back home to return my car and take his car to work.
Our first visit to the pool this season (May 3). A little cool for Emma and I, but we all had a blast.
A little happy hour time after the pool.
In honor of Mother's Day, there was an event in Emma & Julia's class on Friday called Muffins with Mom. We had breakfast together and all the moms got some presents that the kids had prepared. The "All About My Mom" pages are questions the kids answered about me. Both of them think I'm 2 years old and my favorite color is pink! My favorite food is animal crackers according to Julia and bagels according to Emma!
Jim and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on Saturday. We left the kids with Megan on Saturday afternoon and didn't come back until Sunday morning. We had a nice dinner and slept in until 9:00am!
Happy Mother's Day!
The kids had made cards, I got pool bags and sun hats (see one of them in the picture above).
We went to the zoo in the afternoon and had a great time.
Emma fed the goats all by herself for the very first time. Now she loves doing it.
We rode the train
Thanks for a great Anniversary and Mother's Day Weekend!
It was wonderful!



No comments:
Post a Comment