I went to visit my friend Ingrid in Seattle on April 11th. We haven't seen each other in almost 9 years, but it was like old times! Linda also flew up from CA, it was so great to see my friends.
Friday Lunch at a nice place by the water
Saturday morning sightseeing
With Selma (Ingrid's oldest daughter) in the Space Needle
With Selma, Molly (Ingrid's youngest) and Linda
Lunch at the Edgewater, a cool hotel right on the water, where Ingrid works.
The wall behind us is full of gum!
We got fish thrown right at us as the fishmongers threw fish to each other at Pike Place Market
In front of the very 1st Starbucks!
Seattle is a beautiful city and I had such a wonderful time!
Thanks Ingrid and Linda for being the best friends any girl can ask for.
Grandpa, Ms. Lydia and the rest of the family came to town when I was away to see Cousin Megan in her musical show. Friday night was Trailer Night in our neighborhood, looks like everyone had a good time.




No comments:
Post a Comment