Sunday, October 20, 2013

Julia's 1st Trip to California


Julia’s Godmother and my very best friend came to visit us in Austin in June.   On October 11th, Julia and I headed to San Jose and left the rest of the family behind to visit Linda, Brent, Max & Finn.  We had such a nice time! Julia, who is not used to getting a lot of one-on-one time with we, behaved like a totally different child. It was a wonderful experience for her and I and I think the Cannatellis’ enjoyed having us!
At the Austin Airport, ready for our trip!

Juju charmed the entire DFW airport with her beautiful smile!

Julia enjoyed the trampoline in the backyard  

Now she's joined by Max

and now by Finn

Friday Night Bath Time

Movie time

Unfortunately, there aren't any pictures with Julia and her God parents. The only one I got was Brent walking in front of the TV as the kids watch Pippi!

Julia had such a fun time playing with Max & Finn and their toys!

Saturday morning in Vasona Park with Marlene & Lucy.

Finn & Juju - 2 peas in a pod!
I know Julia loves her sisters, but it wasn't until Sunday night on the flight home that she started asking about them. She had so much fun with her "God Brothers" and they took such good care of her.
A little trampoline time with Finn on Sunday morning

One last park before heading to the airport. Thank you for a wonderful visit, we can't wait to see all of you again!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment