We left Dresden on Dec 22nd and it was a tough trip! I woke the kids at 4:00am and they did really great at first. But the 11.5 hour flight from Frankfurt from Dallas was hard on all of us. After about one hour in the immigration line in Dallas (if I was asked one more time “are they twins? and “How old are they?”, I’m not sure what I would have done) we were so happy to see Jim’s family waiting for us. We headed straight to Grandpa's house (just a quick stop at Starbucks first).
On the 23rd we took all 3 kids to Mia’s old pediatrician. Poor little Julia had an ear infection and were up on antibiotics. On the 24th it was finally time for Christmas and some family time.
Mia in her Christmas dress from auntie Dawn
My presents: Sleeping babies at dinner time
Coloring in Mia's new Hello Kitty coloring book
Megan
April with her new purse



No comments:
Post a Comment