Wednesday, June 17, 2015

April 23-26 - Girls Trip to NYC!!!

I met 3 girl friends in New York City for a long weekend in April.  Jutta came from Sweden, Linda came from California, Ingrid came from Seattle and I came from Austin.  We had the best time! Linda and I went to visit Ingrid in Seattle last year, but I had not seen Jutta in almost 10 years, but it was like we had seen each other yesterday. 

Found the Swedish Church in NYC!

 
Lunch in Central Park
 
We walked and talked, walked and talked and had a wonderful time. We did a little bit of shopping, ate at great restaurants and lots of sightseeing.  I love this city and the people in it!  Everyone was so friendly and I love the smell of a real city!  Thank you to Jim who made it possible for me to go, thank you to Jutta who had the great idea of this trip and to all the girls for being such amazing friends!
 
Found my street!
 
 
9/11 Memorial
 
On the rooftop of our hotel
We saw Mamma Mia on Broadway!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment