Monday, November 24, 2014

Emma & Julia learned about fire at school a couple of weeks ago. Check out these cute little outfits and the cute girls!

Parents were allowed to come in to the dance studio for Mia's class. Mia loves dance and 3 of her friends from her class at school also goes to her dance class.


So, got a call from school last Friday. The teachers told me she didn't believe she needed stitches, but after taking a look myself, I took her to the doctor. Our doctor didn't want to use glue, so we had to go to the ER.  Emma got 3 stitches and did awesome.  She didn't even cry, everyone in the ER were so impressed. She got the stiches out the following Wednesday and again, did great - no tears!

Emma & Julia in their dance class on the same Friday Emma got stiches.  She's one tough little girl!

Emma & Julia had a Thanksgiving Feast last Friday.  I was out of town and my first business trip since I went back to work.  Jim had to run this circus on his own for a few day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment