It's been a year since we left Germany. We miss so many things about Dresden and I get a little sad every time we use the last of a product that we brought back from Germany. It's silly, I know, but my chap stick that I keep in the car is from Germany and it's almost gone and it makes me miss all the good things about Dresden. But things are good here too, we're making friends, the kids really like school and generally the weather is great!
Jim came home from Germany on Friday night.
On Saturday we went to the park,
did some swinging and
whatever this is that Julia is doing. She's so wild! She always has some sort of injury to her head, I 'm getting a little worried. She hit her forehead on Mia's bed so hard yesterday she immediately got a big bruise.
Saturday night dinner at Chuy's. Happy 1 Year Anniversary in Austin!



No comments:
Post a Comment