I want to post our pictures from Thanksgiving and Mia's birthday, but my computer is out of space, so I can't load the pictures from the camera onto the computer. I got to get some help from my IT guy. In the mean time, here are some pictures from earlier in November.
Mia goes to dance class every Tuesday. The parents were invited into the class on November 11th to take a peek.
Emma & I found a train to go around our Christmas tree
Mia's friend, Andre had a birthday party on November 16th.
Emma & I went to IKEA to do some food shopping.
Mia's Thanksgiving Feast at school
November was a long month for us. Jim travelled to both Japan and New York and all 3 kids were sick most of the time. Mia was actually sick the day of the Thanksgiving feast. She was allowed to come to school if she didn't have a fever. We went to the feast, but than she had 103.9 later that afternoon.
Jim came home on November 22nd to a cold and rainy Austin. We went to the zoo on Sunday and we were the only visitors there! We only lasted 45 minutes and most of that time we spent inside with the snakes and the lizards.
Julia was being my little helper in the kitchen before everyone arrived for Thanksgiving



No comments:
Post a Comment