Monday, June 3, 2013

Prince Erik, Auntie Del, Danny & Alex came for visit from Houston

Prince Erik (Mia calls him that because The Little Mermaids prince is called Eric) came with his family to visit on May 25th.  It’s been 2 ½ years since we’ve seen them, so it was great.  Julia loved Alex (he’s five).  Alex came over to me and Del and said “Julia is following me”.  Wherever Alex went, Julia followed. It was really cute!
Del & Julia

Juju haning with her new boyfriend. 
She would run all over the house looking for him
 
Dinner with the boys

Jumping, jumping


On Sunday morning we headed to the zoo.  And guess who we saw at the zoo?  Sandra Bullock! I was more than a little stars truck! I’ll try to do better when I see Matthew McConaughey (he also lives here in Austin). I’ll probably just faint then!
 
Sandra is on this very train with us, just a few rows up!


First time to the Circle C pool


Prince Erik entreating the kids with magic tricks on Memorial Day morning

No comments:

Post a Comment