Monday, April 8, 2013

Trying to Catch Up

I know, I know, I’m way behind on the blog!  Our shipment from Germany arrived on March 13th and since then it’s just been crazy.  They unloaded the entire container in a few hours, unpacked everything and left.  They didn’t unpack and put things away, only unpack. When they left, we had things everywhere, you couldn’t see any counter space anywhere.  Even the sinks were full of stuff.    In addition to try to organize the house, the kinds have been sick a lot.  The latest is that Emma has a sinus infection and Mia has phenomena.   But, this is what we have been up to lately.
PJ day at school
Riding the train at the zoo


Picnic at the Zoo
Megan came for dinner on Jim's birthday

Julia is having birthday cake

Mia too

Jim went to Germany the week before Easter. Emma, Julia and I spent the afternoon outside while Mia was sleeping inside with a 103F fever.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment