Mia will be 3 years two weeks from today! I asked her yesterday what color she wanted
the frosting on the cupcakes we’re bringing to daycare to be and she said “green”. It’s her favorite color, but I thought I
better try it out to make sure it didn’t look disgusting. They look pretty good, I think.
Our little girl is getting so big, she stopped taking naps
at daycare this week. If she takes a 45 minute nap at daycare, she won’t go to
sleep until 9:30pm. She’s instead super cranky when she comes home from daycare
now, but I’m sure it will be better soon.
She’s also talking more and more, and I know it will be a
lot better when we move to Austin in February and she won’t have 8 hours of
Germany every day. It’s pretty amazing
when she says something to me in Swedish and then turns to Jim and says it in
English. It’s normally not a whole sentence in just one language, but the most
important word she translates correctly.



No comments:
Post a Comment