Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend Update

This was the last weekend of the festival, so we headed down on Saturday afternoon for one last Knobi brot.  Mia rode the train and got her new favorite treat – Bubble Tea.
Emma & I at the Spring Festival

Bubble Tea is the best. We stood in-line for over 20 minutes and Mia didn't complain once!

Upside down sunglasses are in!

On Sunday we headed out early for breakfast at Kümmelschänke with our friends Markus & Annika and their daughter Nuria. It’s a kid friendly restaurant; all the kids had fun, so we stayed through lunch.
Jim & Emma haning out at breakfast

Nuria and Mia cooked bread on a stick, just like I used to do when I was little.  Jim would like to point out that S’mores are better!
A Sunday icec cream on Haupstrasse is a must!
A little fountain time is also part of our regular routine on a sunny weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment