Sunday, May 29, 2011

Welcome Emma and Julia

Emma Cecilia Chambers arrived on May 24th at 8:26am weighing in at 2.6 kg (5 lbs 11.5 oz) and 46cm (18in). She has blue eyes and a little bit of light brown hair. Julia Linnea Chambers arrived 1 minute later weighing in at 2.3 kg (5 lbs) and 46cm (18in). She also has blue eyes and a little bit of light brown hair.

Jim was with me in the operating room, but we had to fight a little with the doctors to make sure that happened. I guess that’s out of the ordinary in Germany. But after I was already lying numb on the table, Jim told them he was pretty much a dead man if I had to do it alone. They finally agreed to let him in.





We are finally home after 5 nights in the hospital. I have to admit that I missed Medical City a little. Breakfast and dinner consisted of brie cheese and liverwurst – not really what I ate after my c-section in Dallas. 


Mia is very excited about her new little sisters. She points towards their room as soon as she hears them make a peep and wants to pat and kiss them all the time. She sometimes has difficulty controlling her movements so both Emma and Julia have received some hard pats from Mia.


No comments:

Post a Comment